Centers & Services
- Many faculty and staff in the Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics are members of centers and groups that work together to provide economic and business analysis services to our stakeholders in Michigan and world-wide. Innovative Centers and Services are a long-standing tradition in AFRE.
- Use the navigation bars at left (or below) to find out more about these activities and groups.
- We are grateful for continuing support from MSUAgBioResearch and Michigan State University Extension for several of these activities.
Menu - Centers and Services
- AFRE‘s Expanding Horizons
- Ag Credit Conference
- Center for Economic Analysis
- Economic Analysis of Sustainable Ag. & Food Systems
- Extension/Outreach Programs
- Food Security Group - FSG
- Food Security Policy Innovation Lab
- Elton R. Smith Endowment
- Morris Chair in State and Local Government Finance and Policy
- MSU Income Tax School
- North Central Regional Center for Rural Development
- State and Local Government
- The Food SCENE
- The Product Center