James T. Bonnen
Ph.D.,1964. Harvard University
M.S., 1950. Duke University
B.S., 1948. Texas A & M University
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- Bonnen Elmherst Lecture – 2000 The Transformation of Agriculture and World Agriculture: Challenges for the Governance of Agriculture and for the Profession.
- Getting From Economic Analysis To Policy Advice. 1997. By James T. Bonnen and David B. Schweikhardt. MSU Staff Paper 97-36.
- Social Science Agricultural Agendas and Strategies. 1991. By Glenn Leroy Johnson and James T. Bonnen (Authors/Editors). Michigan State University Press.
- Relevancy of the Social Sciences in the Policy Arena: Implications for Agricultural Economics. 1989. By James T. Bonnen. Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
- The Land Grant Idea and the Evolving Outreach University - 1989 By James T. Bonnen.
- A Century of Science in Agriculture – Bonnen AAEA Fellows Address – 1986
- Changing Rural Development Data Needs. 1981. By James T. Bonnen. American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, (Volume 63, Number 2)
- Improving Information on Agriculture and Rural Life. 1975. By James T. Bonnen. American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, (Volume 57, Number 5)
- The People Left Behind - Report by the President’s National Advisory Commission on Rural Poverty. 1967. US Superintendent of Documents,
- A Balanced United States Agriculture in 1965. 1965. By John D. Black and James T. Bonnen. Also includes a statement by the NPA Agriculture Committee.
- National Policy for Agriculture and for Rural Life: Trends, Problems and Prospects. 1965. By James T. Bonnen. Farm Foundation Series: Increased Understanding of Public Problems and Policies.