Ph.D., Michigan State University
M.A., Arizona State University
B.A., University of Washington
Former Assistant Professor, International Development
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT)
Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Does Land Titling Increase Smallholder Agricultural Productivity in Zambia? Munguzwe Hichaambwa, Nicholas Sitko, and Jordan Chamberlin. IAPRI Policy Brief No. 63. February, 2014.
- Potential for Cropland Expansion in Africa: Estimates under Alternative Assumptions. Presentation by Jordan Chamberlin, T. S. Jayne, Derek Headey. 4th International Conference of the African Association of Agricultural Economists. Hammamet, Tunisia. September 22-25, 2013.
- Land constraints in Africa and their implications for development. Derek Headey, Thom Jayne, and Jordan Chamberlin. University of California, Davis, October 14, 2013.
- Unpacking the Meaning of “Market Access” in Kenya. Jordan Chamberlin and T.S. Jayne. Presentation by Chamberlin at MSU‘s Africanist Graduate Student Research Conference, East Lansing. October 8, 2011.
- Impacts of Land Rental Markets on Rural Has Kenyan Farmers Access to Markets and Services Improved? Survey Evidence, 1997-2007. Jordan Chamberlin and T.S. Jayne. Tegemeo Institute Agricultural Policy Conference, 27 October 2010,