Donald "Trey" Malone
Ph.D., Oklahoma State University
M.S., Oklahoma State University
B.A., Rockhurst University
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing MI 48824
- Malone, Trey and Jayson L. Lusk. 2017. “If You Brew it, Who Will Come? Market Segments in the American Beer Market.” Agribusiness: an International Journal. Forthcoming.
- Malone, Trey and Dustin Chambers. 2017. “Quantifying Federal Regulatory Burdens in the Beer Value Chain.” Agribusiness: an International Journal. EarlyCite: 1-6.
- Malone, Trey and Jayson L. Lusk. 2017. “The Excessive Choice Effect Meets the Market: A Field Experiment on Craft Beer Choice.” Journal of Behavioral & Experimental Economics. 67(2): 8-13.
- Malone, Trey and Jayson L. Lusk. 2017. “Taste Trumps Health and Safety: Incorporating Consumer Perceptions into a Discrete Choice Experiment for Meat.” Journal of Agricultural & Applied Economics. 49(1): 139-157.
- Malone, Trey and Jayson L. Lusk. 2016. “Brewing Up Entrepreneurship: Government Intervention in Beer.” Journal of Entrepreneurship & Public Policy. 5(3): 325-342. [Outstanding Paper Winner, Editorial Board]
- Malone, Trey and Jayson L. Lusk. 2016. “Putting the Chicken Before the Egg Price: An Ex Post Analysis of California’s Battery Cage Ban.” Journal of Agricultural & Resource Economics. 41(3): 518-532.