Carl K. Eicher
Ph.D., 1961. Harvard University
M.S., 1955. Michigan State University
B.S., 1952. Michigan State University
Distinguished Professor Emeritus
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI
Notable Downloadable Publications/Presentations
- The Evolution of Agricultural Education and Training: Global Insights of Relevance for Africa. 2013. Carl K. Eicher and Steven Haggblade. MAFS Working Paper No.4
- Two Views on Training African Agriculturalists
- The Evolution of the African Rural Employment Research Network. 1974. by Carl K. Eicher and Merritt Sargent.
- Building African Scientific Capacity in Food and Agriculture. 2009. By Carl K. Eicher. Review of Business and Economics.
- Agricultural Extension in Africa And Asia. 2007. by Carl K. Eicher
- Conference Paper No. 16. Flashback: Fifty Years of Donor Aid to African Agriculture. 2003. By Carl K. Eicher, University Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Michigan State University.
- Institutions and the African Farmer. 1999. By Carl K. Eicher. Cimmyt Economics Program Third Distinguished Economist Lecture
- International Agricultural Development. 1998. Edited by Carl K. Eicher and John Staatz. (Third Edition - John Hopkins)
- The Food Security Equation in Southern Africa. 1987. by Mandivamba Rukuni and Carl K. Eicher. MSU International Development Reprint No. 5.
- Famine Prevention in Africa: The Long View. 1987. by Carl K. Eicher. MSU International Devopment Reprint No. 3.
- Facing Up to Africa’s Food Crisis. 1982. By Carl K. Eicher. Foreign Affairs. Fall 1982 Issue.
- Research on Agricultural Development in sub-Saharan Africa. 1982. by Carl K. Eicher and Doyle Baker. MSU International Development Paper No. 1.
- Agriculture and Economic Development. 1980. Edited By Carl K. Eicher and Lawrence Witt.
- Growth and Development of the Nigerian Economy. 1970. edited by Carl K. Eicher and Carl Liedholm. (slow download-large file)