Carl K. Eicher
Ph.D., 1961. Harvard University
M.S., 1955. Michigan State University
B.S., 1952. Michigan State University
Distinguished Professor Emeritus
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI
Publication Listings (with many downloadable)
- List of all Eicher publications
- Selected publications by online archive source, many listed are downloadable
MSU and Related Publication Series Which Professor Eicher Helped Develop at MSU Over His Career
- Employment Generation in African agriculture. 1970. by Carl K. Eicher, et. al. Research report Michigan State University. Institute of International Agriculture No. 9
- Consortium for the Study of Nigerian Rural Development (CSNRD). 1969. In-Country Publication List.
- African Rural Employment & Rural Economy Papers. 1972 -1980.
- African Rural Employment (Economy) Working Papers 1974 -1982.
- MSU Rural Development Papers. 1978-1980
- MSU Rural Development Series Working Papers. 1979 -1982
- UZ/MSU Food Security Research in Southern Africa Project - Annual Conference Reports. 1987 -1991