John N. Ferris
Ph.D., 1957. Michigan State University
M.S., 1952. Cornell University
B.S., 1951. Purdue University
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI
Notable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- Impacts of the Federal Energy Acts and Other Influences on Prices of Agricultural Commodities and Food. 2013. by John N. (Jake) Ferris. AEC/AFRE Staff Paper 2013-02
- The USDA/Land Grant Extension Outlook Program—A History and Assessment. 2010. by John N. Ferris
- Agricultural Prices and Commodity Market Analysis. 1998 and 2005. by John N. Ferris. WCB/McGraw Hill
- An Analysis of the Importance of Agriculture and the Food Sector to the Michigan Economy. 2000. by John N. Ferris.
- Contribution of the the Sugarbeet Industry to the Michigan Economy. 1990. by John N. Ferris. MSU Extension Service and Agricultural Experiment Station Research Report RR501
- Status and Potential of Michigan Natural Resources: Demographic, Social and Economics Trends. 1995. by John N. Ferris and Paul McVeigh. MSU Extension Service and Ag. Experiment Station Special Report SR69.
- The Impact on U.S. Agricultural Trade of the Accession of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark and Norway to the European Economic Community. 1971. by John N. Ferris, et al.
- Project ‘80 - Rural Michigan - Now and in 1980. 1966. by John N. Ferris, Project Director. MSU Research Report 37
- Michigan Agriculture - Present Position and Trends. 1961. by John N. Ferris. AgEcon Bulletin 832.