AEC/AFRE faculty and project collaborators have developed over the years many publication series related to international research and outreach projects. Most of these publication series are no longer active, but a majority of these historical publications are now listed and downloadable via the MSU Library online card catalog or other archives. Access to these publications is facilitated via various archive series titles listed below, including to those series which are still on-going. Online access to other MSU and East Lansing historical documents is likewise featured. Access to these and many other publications from prior research projects is also possible by browsing information about AEC/AFRE Past International Projects.
AEC/AFRE Publication Series:
- Bibliography of Farm Management and Agricultural Economics Mimeographs, 1927-1964. 1964. by E.B. Hill and Martha Marshall.
- A Program of Research on Food for Peace: A Series of Reports by the Economic and Agricultural Development Institute, Michigan State University. 1955-62.
- Effects of Public Law 480 programs in Colombia: 1955-62: A Progress Report to the Economic Research service of the United States Dept. of Agriculture.
- Consortium for the Study of Nigerian Rural Development (CSNRD). 1969. In-Country Publications CSNRD Project.
- 1970. by Carl K. Eicher, et. al. Research report Michigan State University. Institute of International Agriculture No. 9 .
- Marketing in Developing Communities Series - MSU Latin American Studies Center Series - 1970 -1976.
- PIMUR Project-Colombia: In-Country Publication Series (In Spanish). 1970. 16 Reports: Informe técnico (Proyecto Integrado de Mercadeo Urbano Rural del Valle) ; no. 1. Through no. 16. MSU Latin American Market Planning Center and the: Proyecto Integrado de Mercadeo Urbano Rural del Valle, Cali, Colombia.
- African Rural Employment Papers and African Rural Economy Papers. 1972 -1980.
- African Rural Employment (Economy) Working Papers 1974 -1982.
- MSU Rural Development Papers. 1978-1980.
- MSU Rural Development Series Working Papers. 1979 -1982.
- U.S. Farm and Food System in Transitition. 1984-1989. AEC and MSU Extension Project
- UZ/MSU Food Security Research in Southern Africa Project - Annual Conference Reports. 1987 -1991.
- *AEC/AFRE Staff Papers. 1978 - Current
- *Agricultural Economics (AEC/AFRE) Reports. 1978 - Current
- MSU International Development Papers. 1982 - 2004.
- * MSU International Development Working Papers. 1982- Current.
- * 1996 - Current
- *MSU Colaborative Working Papers. 1996 - Current
- *MSU Colaborative Policy Briefs. 1996 - Current
* Ongoing publication series
Other Insightful Documents and Websites Focused on MSU and East Lansing History
- Michigan State - The First Hundred Years 1855-1955. 1955. by Madison Kuhn. Michigan State University Press
- A Short History of Michigan State. 1955. by Lyle Blair and Madison Kuhn. Michigan State College Press
- A Brief History of East Lansing, Michigan - City Neighborhoods and the Campus Park - 1850-1925. An Ongoing Website. by Kevin S. Forsyth.
- East Lansing - Collegeville Revisited. 2002. by Whitney Miller.
- History of Michigan State University. Wikipedia