Larry G. Hamm
Ph.D., 1981. Michigan State University
M.S., 1972. University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S., 1969. Pennsylvania State University
Former Chair, Professor Emeritus
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Docs/PresNotable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- Issues and Challenges Facing The Federal Orders. 2004. by Larry G. Hamm. Presentation at the United States Department of Agriculture Agricultural Outlook Forum - 2004.
- Co-ops and the Transformation of Global Dairy Relationships. 2001. By Larry G. Hamm.
- Area of Expertise Teams: The Michigan Approach to Applied Research and Extension. 1999. Larry G. Hamm, et. al. Journal of Extension, Volume 37/Number 3
- An Economic Evaluation of Basic Formula Price (Bfp) Alternatives. 1996. Interim Report AFPC Working Paper 96-5. Larry G. Hamm, et.al. BFP University Study Committee.
- Political Choice and Social Values: The Case Of Bgh. 1988. By William P. Browne and Larry G. Hamm. Policy Studies Journal, Volume 17, Issue 1, pp 181–192.
- John Hannah Award for Program Excellence. 1986. Dairy Herd Termination Program: Larry G. Hamm and Sherril B. Nott
- Public Policy Toward Mergers in the Dairy Processing Industry.1976. Mueller, W.F., L.G. Hamm, and H.L. Cook. NC 117 Monograph 3.
- Coordination and Exchange in Agricultural Subsectors. Jan. 1976. Marion, B.W., ed. (pp - 165-169. The Exclusive Agent Cooperative As A Vertical Coordination Mechanism. By James D. Shaffer and Larry M. Hamm). NC 117 Monograph 2.