Steve B. Harsh
Ph.D., 1969. Cornell University
M.S., 1966. Cornell University
B.S., 1963. University of Nebraska
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notalble Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- Strategic Choice Along the Vertical Coordination Continuum. 2012. by. H.Christopher Peterson, Allen Wysockib, and Stephen B. Harsh. The International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
- Michigan Attitudes Toward Renewable Energy Legislation. 2012. Komarek, Harsh and Hamilton.
- Tall Towers Wind Energy Monitoring & Community Wind Projects. 2010. by Professor Stephen B. Harsh, Department of Agricultural, Food & Resource Economics, Michigan State University. Presented: Michigan Wind Working Group.
- Landowner Guidelines for Evaluating Wind Energy Production Leases. 2008. By Stephen B. Harsh, David Schweikhardt and Lynn Hamilton.
- Managing the Farm Business. 1981. By Steven B. Harsh, Larry J. Connor, and Gerald D. Schwab