Dale E. Hathaway
DPA., 1953. Harvard
M.S., 1948. Michigan State University
B.A., 1947. Michigan State University
Former Chair and MSU Distinguished Professor Emeritus
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- This Far and No Farther? Nudging Agricultural Reform Forward. 2004. by Tim Josling and Dale Hathaway. International Economics Policy Brief - Number PB04-1
- The Impacts of US Agricultural and Trade Policy on Trade Liberalization and Integration via a US-Central American Free Trade Agreement. .2003. by Dale E. Hathaway. INTAL-SITI Working Paper SITI - 04
- Understanding U.S. Agricultural Trade Negotiations: A Brief Review of Political and Economic Forces that will Drive U.S. Positions in the World Trade Organization and in the Free Trade of the Americas Agreement. 2001. by Dale E. Hathaway. Interamerican Development Bank
- Searching for Common Ground: European Union Enlargement and Agricultural Policy. 1997. by Edited by Kate Hathaway and Dale Hathaway. FAO Agricultural Policy and Economic Development Series - 1
- World Agricultural Trade. 1988. Building a Consensus. edited by William M. Miner and Dale E. Hathaway.
- The Challenge in Building Demand for U.S. Farm Exports. 1986. by Dale E. Hataway. Economic Review -1986
- People of Rural America. 1968. By Dale E. Hathaway, J. Allan Beegle and W. Keith Bryant. Prepared in Cooperation with the Social Science Research Council.
- MSU and Related Publication Series Which Professor Hathaway Helped Develop at MSU Over his Tunure
- Publications on the Potential Economic Impact of European Unity on U.S. Agricultural Exports. 1968. Institute of International Agriculture, Michigan State University.