Ralph E. Hepp
Ph.D., 1965. University of Wisconsin
M.S., 1962. University of Wisconsin
B.S., 1960. University of Wisconsin
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Okemos, Michigan -email@example.com
- Dr. Hepp assisted in organizing and implementing special study and travel programs in agricultural leadership.
- He worked with the Kellogg Farmers Study Program and the Michigan Agricultural Leadership Program.
- He worked with a number of other extension programs
- Employment training tor farmers experiencing financial stress,
- Jobs Training Partnership Act,
- Business restructuring for farmers with cash flow problems,
- Emergency Management Assistance Teams,
- Innovations in Extension staff professional improvement,
- Quest for Quality.