Ralph E. Hepp
Ph.D., 1965. University of Wisconsin
M.S., 1962. University of Wisconsin
B.S., 1960. University of Wisconsin
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Okemos, Michigan -email@example.com
Notable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- Comparison of Michigan Farmland Returns to Nonfarm Investments. 1996. by Ralph E. Hepp. MSU Staff Paper 96-93
- Targeting Extension Management and Marketing Programs. 1993. Choices, First Quarter. by the North Central Farm Management Extension Committee, including Ralph E. Hepp.
- Information Needs and Sources for Michigan Small Farm Operators. 1980. by Ralph E. Hepp and Thomas M. Olson. AER Report No. 372. MSU/AEC
- Enterprise Selection on the Small Farm. 1979. by Ralph E. Hepp and Victoria Shade. Michigan State University Extension Service Bulletin E 1258.
Small Farms in US Agriculture. 1979. by Ralph E. Hepp
- Description and Analysis of Michigan Small Farms. 1976. by Ronald L. Thompson and Ralph E. Hepp
- Kellogg Farmers Study Program - Final Report. 1976.
- Ralph Hepp - List of Scanned and Downloadable Historical MSU Extension Bulletins