Elton B. Hill
M.S., 1927. Cornell University
M. Agr., 1923. Michigan Agricultural College (M.A.C)
B.S., 1915. Michigan Agricultural College (M.A.C.)
Professor Emeritus and Head, Department of Farm Management
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
- 1968, after his retirement from MSU, Professor Elton B. Hill compiled a remarkable set of documents chronicling the history of Agricultural Economics at Michigan State University, from its beginnings in the 1800’s. There were five parts to his Work:
- Then and Now - 1906 -1972: A Pictorial History of Agricultural Economics at MSU
- A Chronological List of Noteworthy Events related to Agricultural Economics.
- Biographical Sketches of 180 individuals who had Academic Appointments in the Department between 1891 and 1968.
- A History of Teaching in Agricultural Economics at MSU.
- Bibliography of Farm Management and Agricultural Economics Mimeographs, 1927-1964