Ph.D., Iowa State University
B.S., China Agricultural University
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing MI 48824
Publications (View all Dr. Feng’s publications on Google Scholar sorted by year)
- X. Du, H. Feng, D.A. Hennessy. 2016. “Rationality of Choices in Subsidized Crop Insurance Markets.” Main Text, Supplemental Material, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, forthcoming.
- Miao, R., H. Feng, D.A. Hennessy, X. Du. 2016. “Assessing Cost-effectiveness of the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) and Interactions between CRP and Crop Insurance.” Main Text, Supplemental Material, Land Economics. Forthcoming.
- X. Du, D.A. Hennessy, H. Feng. “A Natural Resource Theory of U.S. Crop Insurance Contract Choice.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics. first published online August 7, 2013 doi:10.1093/ajae/aat057.
- Miao, Ruiqing, D.A. Hennessy, and Hongli Feng. “Sodbusting, Crop Insurance and Sunk Conversion Costs.” Land Economics, 90(4, 2014):601-622.
- H. Feng, D.A. Hennessy, and R. Miao. 2013. “The Effects of Government Payments on Cropland Acreage, CRP Enrollment, and Grassland Conversion in the Dakotas.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 95(2):412-418, doi:10.1093/ajae/aas112.2
- H. Feng and B. Babcock. “Impacts of Ethanol on Planted Acreage in Market Equilibrium.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 92(3): 789-802, published ahead of print April 8, 2010, doi:10.1093/ajae/aaq023.
- H. Feng and C. Hart. “Willingness to Pay for Surplus Sugar under the U.S. Sugar-to-Ethanol Program.” Contemporary Economic Policy, Published online December 23 2009, DOI: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00189.x.
- H. Feng. “Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals.” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, November 2007, 54 (3): 323-335
- H. Feng, L.A. Kurkalova, C.L. Kling, and P.W. Gassman. “The Tradeoff of Conservation on Working Land versus Land Retirement.” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 52 (2006) 600–614.
- H. Feng. “The Dynamics of Carbon Sequestration and Alternative Carbon Accounting, with an Application to the Upper Mississippi River Basin.” Ecological Economics, vol. 54, No. 1, July 2005: 23-35.
- H. Feng, J. Zhao, and C.L. Kling. “The Time Path and Implementation of Carbon Sequestration.” American Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 84 No. 1, February 2002: 134-149.