Glenn L. Johnson
Ph.D., 1949. University of Chicago
M.S., 1942. Michigan State University
B.S., 1940. University of Illinois
Professor Emeritus, and Distinguished Professor
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- Beyond Agriculture and Economics. 1997. Management, Investment, Policy and Methodology. A. Allan Schmid, editor. (A book organized around four papers presented at a symposium sponsored by MSU’s Department of Agricultural Economics on the occasion of Glenn L. Johnson’s retirement.
- An Executive Summary of Social Science Agricultural Agendas and Strategies. 1991. A book produced to challenge rural and basic social scientists and their administrators. By Glenn L. Johnson, et al.
- Academia Needs a New Covenant for Serving Agriculture. 1984. by Glenn L. Johnson
Agricultural Technology Until 2030: Prospects, Priorities, & Policies. 1984. Johnson, Glenn L., and Sylvan H. Wittwer. MSU Extension Service Bulletin. Michigan State University
- Agro Ethics, Extension, Research and Teaching. 1982. by Glenn L. Johnson. (Note this is a large file for downloading)
- What Economists Do About Values. 1972. By Glenn L. Johnsona and Lewis K. Zerby. Monograph Book. Department of Agricultural Economics, Center for Rural Manpower, Michigan State University. (Note, slow download)
- The Overproduction Trap in U.S. Agriculture: A Study of Resource Allocation. 1972. By Glenn Johnson and C. Leroy Quance. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press for Resources for the Future, Inc.
- End of Tour Report. 1964. MSU Archive. Nigeria Project. by Glenn L. Johnson.
- Stress on Production Economics. 1963. by Glenn L. Johnson. Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,Volume 7, Issue 1.
- Decision Making in Farm Management. 1953. By Glenn L. Johnson and Cecil B. Haver. Bulletin - Kentucky Agricultural Experiment Station - 593
- Farm Management Analysis. 1953.by Lawrence A. Bradford and Glenn L. Johnson
- MSU and Related Publication Series Which Professor Johnson Helped Develop at MSU
- Agricultural Sector Analysis and Simulation Projects Publications. 1978.Seoul, Korea. Agricultural Economics and Research Institute, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, East Lansing, Dept. of Agricultural Economics, Michigan State University .