Joseph A. Herriges
Ph.D. University of Wisconsin
M.S. University of Wisconsin
B.S. Marquette University
Economics & Agricultral, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824
All Publications (View) (forthcoming)
- The Measurement of Environmental and Resource Values: Theory and Methods, 3rd Edition, RFF Press, 2014 (with A. Myrick Freeman III and Catherine L. Kling).
- “What are the Consequences of Consequentiality?” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Vol. 59, No. 1, 2010, pp. 67-81 (with Chi-Chen Liu, Catherine Kling and Justin Tobias).
- “Non-Price Equilibria for Non-Marketed Goods,” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Vol. 57, No. 1, 2009, pp. 45-64, (with Daniel J. Phaneuf and Jared Carbone).
- “Estimating Demand Systems when Outcomes are Correlated Count,” Journal of Econometrics, Vol. 147, Issue 2, 2008, pp. 282-298 (with Daniel Phaneuf and Justin Tobias).
- “Estimation and Welfare Calculations in a Generalized Corner Solution Model with an Application to Recreation Demand,” The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 82, No. 1, 2000, pp. 83-92 (with D. Phaneuf and C. Kling).