Lawrence (Larry) W. Libby
Ph.D., 1970. Cornell University
M.S., 1968. Cornell University
B.S., 1962. University of Maine
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Publications andPresentations (downloadable)
- Farmland is Not Just for Farming Any More: The Policy Trends. 2008. by Lawrence W. Libby, Chapter 10, in Agricultural Policy for the 21st Century edited by L. Tweeten and S. R. Thompson. Iowa State Press, Ames, Iowa,
- Rural Land Use Problems and Policy Options – Overview from a US Perspective. 2005. by Lawrence W. Chapter 2 in book: Land Use Problems and Conflicts: Causes, Consequences and Solutions by John C. Bergstrom, Stephen J Goetz, James S. Shortle
- Development Impact Fees. 2004. by Lawrence W. Libby and Carmen Carrion. OSU Fact Sheet CDFS-1558-04.
- Learning from the Application of Land Use Change Models. 2002. A Report on a Workshop Sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, The Ohio State University, and Michigan State University. Edited by Edited by Laila Racevskis, Michigan State University and Lawrence W. Libby, The Ohio State University.
- Farmland as a Multi-Service Resource: Policy Trends and International Comparisons. 2000. by Lawrence W. Libby. Paper prepared for the International Symposium on Agricultural Policies Under the New Round of WTO Agricultural Negotiations, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Determinants of Farmland Value. 1997. by Patrick A. Stewart And Lawrence W. Libby. Center for Agriculture in The Environment Working Paper Series 97-10
- Libby AAEA Presidential Address -1994
- Professional Diversity in Agricultural Economics: Salvation or Suicide? 1991. by Lawrence W. Libby. Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, July.
- Natural Resource Linkages to Agricultural and Rural Development. 1986. by Lawrence W. Libby. Chapter 5 (pp 93-105) in Interdependencies of Agriculture and Rural Communities in the Twenty-first Century: The North Central Region Conference Proceedings. Edited by Peter F. Korsching and Judith Gildner. The North Central Regional Center for Rural Development
- Reflections and Future Perspectives.1989. by James D. Shaffer, Lawrence W. Libby, Vernon L. Sorenson. In Farm and Food System in Transition, Emerging Policy. Issue No. 58. MSU Cooperative Extension Service