Carl E. Liedholm
Ph.D., 1965. University of Michigan
B.S., 1961. Pomona College
Professor of Economics and Former AFRE Collaborator
Michigan State University
204D Old Botany
- Carl E. Liedholm, Economics Department Profile
- Carl E. Liedholm CV 2014.
- Carl Liedholm Recipient of the 2012 - 13 MSU Alumni Club of Mid-Michigan Quality in Undergraduate Teaching Awar
Prof. Carl E. Liedholm has been a Professor of Economics at Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI since 1965. Since his early years through 1998 at MSU he was an active collaborater with AEC/AFRE faculty and graduate students, and joint project participant in international development activities with AEC/AFRE.
Areas of Research/Outreach Interest.
- Microenterprise and small enterprise development - globally and domestically, including Michigan
- International trade and the Michigan economy
- Economics of education