Ph.D., 1954. University of Wisconsin
BS., 1942. University of Arkansas
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
McBride Biographical Information (Click here to view)
- List of MSU advisees and respective theses/dissertations topics
- Glynn McBride Michigan Association of Farmer Cooperatives Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Selected publications, many downloadable
Other Notable Downloadable Publications/Presentations
- Relationships between Cooperatives and Proprietary Handlers in U.S. Grade A Milk Markets. 1980. by Robert D. Boynton and Glynn McBride. Research Report, Michigan Experiment Station
- Mc Bride Historical Extension Documents - (click for a list of downloadable documents)
Photos of Professor McBride at Work
Professor Emeritus Glynn Mcbride, was born in Yell County, Arkansas, 1914. He was Assistant and County Agricultural Agent, Fayetteville, Russellville, and Clinton, Arkansas, 1942-44. He served military duty in U.S. Navy during World War II.
He was appointed at MSU as Ass’t Professor for research in 1956. He worked in research, extension and teaching with areas of interest in marketing, agricultural policy and agricultural development.
Professor McBride was also an advisor to West Pakistan Academy for Rural Development, Peshawar in 1964 and 1965, a Ford Foundation Project.
Language: Spanish, French. Alpha Zeta, Danforth Fellow.