Nathalie M. Me-Nsope
Ph.D., Michigan State University
M.S., Michigan State University
M.A., University of York, United Kingdom
B.Sc., University of Buea, Cameroon
Assistant Professor, International Development
Agriculture, Food, and Resource Economics, Michigan State University
Michigan State University
East Lansing MI 48824
Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- Opportunities Knock: How Gender Relations are Hindering Innovations in Africa. 2015. Me-Nsope, N. GCFSI - Gender Webinar - August 26.
- Relevance of Gender and Food Systems in Today’s and Tomorrow’s Development. 2014. Me-Nsope, N. Panelist at the Annual General Assembly Meeting on “Food Systems and Gender–Women’s Empowerment for Food Security and Nutrition”. Florence, Italy. December 2-3.
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Me-Nsope, N. Integrating Gender into Agricultural Research and Development Curricula. Presentation at the AgShare Convening in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, March 11-12th, 2015.
- Diallo, B., Staatz, J., Adjao, R., Me-Nsope, N., Vroegindewey, R., and Theriault, V. Rice Market Dynamics in West Africa: Implications for Linking Smallholders to Growing Markets. Regional FSAD Workshop on the West Africa Rice Program, Saint-Louis, Senegal.10-12 December 2014.
- Me-Nsope, N. Trends & Determinants of Food Consumption Patterns in West Africa. Presentation at the “Eye on Africa” weekly seminar series of the African Studies Center at Michigan State University. September 12, 2013.
- Me-Nsope, N., and J. Staatz. The Role of Rice in Changing Food Consumption Patterns in West Africa. Presentation and paper presented at the 3rd Africa Rice Congress, Yaoundé, Cameroon. October 2013.