Nathalie M. Me-Nsope
Ph.D., Michigan State University
M.S., Michigan State University
M.A., University of York, United Kingdom
B.Sc., University of Buea, Cameroon
Assistant Professor, International Development
Agriculture, Food, and Resource Economics, Michigan State University
Michigan State University
East Lansing MI 48824
Publications (View all Me-Nsope’s publications on Google Scholar sorted by year)
- Me-Nsope, Nathalie M. and John M. Staatz. 2015. “Changes in Per Capita Food Availability in West Africa: Implications for Agricultural Market Development.” SRAI 2 Policy Brief 2015-01. East Lansing and Bamako: Michigan State University, Nov. 2015.
- Me-Nsope, Nathalie. 2015. Guidelines for Integrating Gender into AgShare Methodology. May, 2015
- Me-Nsope, Nathalie. 2015. Gender Strategy. Center Report Series, No. 6 Global Center for Food Systems Innovation, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA 23 pp.
- Me-Nsope, N. M. 2014. Trends and Determinants of Food Consumption Patterns in West Africa. PhD Dissertation. Michigan State University. East Lansing. Michigan. 299 pages;
- Me-Nsope, N., and J. Staatz. Forthcoming. Analyzing the Welfare effects of Cereals Price Shocks in Rural and Urban Mali using Demand Parameters estimated from Household Budget Survey.
- Me-Nsope, N., and J. Staatz. 2013. Trends in Per Capita Food Availability in West Africa. Michigan State University International Development Working Paper 130. February 2013.
- Kelly, V., Mukerezi, A., and Me-Nsope, N. 2013. The Contribution of Cereal Markets to Structural Transformation: The Malian Experience from the 1980s to Present. Michigan State University International Development Working Paper 128. January 2013.