Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
M.I.A., Columbia University
Diplôme, Institut Européen des Hautes Etudes Internationales, Université de Nice
B.A., Claremont Men's College
Professor, MSU Distinguished Faculty, and AAEA Fellow
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1039 firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- Presentation by Prof. Thomas Reardon at the session on “Value Chains for the Small Farmer” 2011. IFPRI Board meeting workshop, on Climate Change, Price Volatility, and Food Security: Perspectives from Southeast Asia. April 20, 2011, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Presentation by Prof. Thomas Reardon at the ASEAN Food Security Conference: The Role of the Private Sector. Singapore, June 17, 2010. Part 1. Part 2. Part 3.
- Presentation by Prof. Thomas Reardon at the International Rice Policy & Investment Conference. Rice in the Era of Supermarkets, part of the Third International Rice Congress in Hanoi, 8-12 November 2010.
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Success Strategies for Poverty-Alleviating Rural Development for Myanmar: Lessons from Asian Experience. Thomas Reardon. Brief Prepared for National Workshop on Rural Development Strategic Framework Agenda, Naypyitaw, Myanmar, November 18, 2013, final version January 2014
- Revolution in Asian Food Supply Chains: Implications for Farmers and Consumers. By Thomas Reardon, et al. 2011