Donald J. Ricks
Ph.D., 1965. Oregon State University.
M.S., 1960. Michigan State University
B.S., 1958. Michigan State University
Professor Emeritus and Extension Marketing Specialist
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Haslett, Michigan firstname.lastname@example.org
Notable Publications/Presentations (Downloadable)
Value Chain Participant Councils: a Tool for Improved Market Coordination and Broad-based Growth. 2010. John Staatz and Don Ricks Book Chapter in Markets, Marketing and Developing Countries: Where We Stand and where We are Heading. Wageningen Academic Pub, 2010
- Customer Preferences for Michigan Apples: A Case Example of a Market Research Program for a Commodity Industry. 2002. By Donald Ricks,James Sterns,and Timothy Woods. 2002/3. Journal of Food Distribution Research
- A Framework for Effective Industry Strategic Planning. 2002. by Conrad P. Lyford, Donald J. Ricks, H. Christopher Peterson, and James A. Sterns. Journal of Agribusiness 20,2 (Fall 2002):131-146
- Supply Chain Management for Industry Competitiveness: Case Examples from the Tart Cherry Industry . 2000. Donald Ricks - Journal of Food Distribution Research.
- Strategic Planning For Improved Competitiveness by Regional Commodity Industries D .1996. by Donald J. Ricks and Timothy A. Woods - Journal of Food Distribution Research, Volume 27, pages 59-71.
- Apple Industry Strategic Planning and Integration with University Research. 1995. by Donald J. Ricks and Timothy A. Woods. Journal of Food Distribution Research,Volume 26, Number 1.
- Strategic Planning With Horticultural Crop Industries. 1996. by Donald Ricks, Duncan Boughton, Conrad Lyford, and Timothy Woods. XIII International Symposium on Horticultural Economics.
- Costs of Apple Production in Western Michigan: Standard Orchard Planting. 1977. By Myron Kelsey, Donald Ricks, and Scott VanDerbeck. Bulletin e1106 - Michigan State University Cooperative Extension Service