James D. Shaffer
Ph.D.,1953. Michigan State University
B.S., 1947. Michigan State University
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
AEC Instructor, 1947 - 1953
Notable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- James Shaffer discussings his proposed wage supplement approach to the working poor and the unemployed. Video. Oct, 2010.
- Retirement Seminar Paper. Institutions, Organizations and Food Systems Performance: Observations From Over The Hill. 1997-1. James D. Shaffer
- Over the Hill Seminar, Overheads and Pictures. 1997-2. James D. Shaffer
- Reflections on the Professional Contributions of James D. Shaffer in National Programs of Food System Organization and Performance. 2000. By Paul Ferris at AAEA Fellows Retrospective Appreciation Seminar, Organized Symposia Session 8. University of Florida.
- Energy: An Environmental and Economic Dilemma-Seminar 4: Developing an Energy Policy. 1977. By James Shaffer, Raymond Vlasin, William Cooper, and Herman Koenig. MSU Extension Publication E1176.
- The Scientific Industrialization of the U.S. Food and Fiber Sector-Background for Market Policy. 1968. James D. Shaffer. North Central Research Paper-20-68. In Ohio State University Series on the Modern Industrial Economy.
- A Working Paper Concerning Publicly Supported Economic Research in Agricultural Marketing. 1968. James D. Shaffer. Economic Research Service.