Vernon L. Sorenson
Ph.D., 1953. University of Minnesota
M.S., 1948. University of Minnesota
B.S., 1948. University of Minnesota
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Downloadable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- Michigan Farmer Outlook Issue. Jan, 1990. Vernon L. Sorenson article on Trade and Policy, and Photos.
- Michigan Agriculture and Its Linkages to Developing Nations, Part II: A Guide for Extension Agents and Other Discussion Leaders. 1988. by Richard J. Ball and Vernon L. Sorenson. Bulletin from the Institute of International Agriculture and the Cooperative Extension Service at Michigan State University. (large download)
- International Trade Policy: Agriculture and Development. 1975. by Vernon L. Sorenson. MSU International Business and Economic Studies. (large download)
- Producer Marketing Organizations: Some Aspects of the European Experience. 1968. by Vernon L. Sorenson. Paper presented at North Central Regional Committee (NCR’20) Seminar “Agricultural Organization in Modern Industrial Society,” Chicago, Illinois.
- Agricultural Market Analysis: Development, Performance, Process. 1964. Edited by Vernon L. Sorenson, and written by members of the faculty of the Dept. of Agricultural Economics, Michigan State University. (large download)
- The European Market for American Farm Products—Some Concepts and Reality. 1963. Vernon L. Sorenson. MSU Ag. Econ Paper 903. (This paper marked the beginning of Sorenson’s work with the E.U.)
- MSU and Related Publication Series Which Professor Sorrenson Helped Develop at MSU Over his Tenure
- Publications on the Potential Economic Impact of European Unity on U.S. agricultural Exports. 1968. Institute of International Agriculture, Michigan State University.