John M. Staatz
Ph.D., 1984. Michigan State University
M.S., 1975. Cornell University
A.B., 1972. Stanford University
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Downloadable Publications/Presentations
- Strengthening Regional Agricultural Integration in West Africa: Key Findings & Policy Implications. 2017. Edited by: John M. Staatz, Boubacar Diallo and Nathalie M. Me-Nsope. A joint e-publication by the Syngenta Foundation for Sustainable Agriculture and Michigan State University.
- Agricultural Growth in West Africa (AGWA): Market and Policy Drivers. 2015. edited by Frank Hollinger (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) and John M. Staatz (Michigan State University)
- The Changing Asian Rice Economy and its Implications for the Development of the Rice Subsector in West Africa. 2013. By Ramziath T. Adjao and John M. Staatz
- Contributor to: Agribusiness for Africa’s Prosperity. 2012. Edited by Kandeh K. Yumkella, et. al. UNIDO E-Book
- Staatz and Yumkella Video - Agribusiness Seminar at IFPRI. 2011. Video Presentation
- International Agricultural Development. 1998. Edited by Carl K. Eicher and John Staatz. (Third Edition - John Hopkins)
- Review. 2001. Democracy and Development in Mali. Edited by R. James Bingen, David Robinson, and John M. Staatz.
- History Book Review - Video: Democracy and Development in Mali. Edited by R. James Bingen, et.,al.
- Democracy and Development in Mali. 2000. Edited by R. James Bingen, David Robinson and John M. Staatz
- Reflections on Trying to Change Development Policy. 2000. Presentation by J.M. Staatz about MSU Faculty and Student Contributions to the Partnership to Cut Hunger and Poverty in Africa:
- Strategic Pathways to Cutting Hunger in Africa” by John Staatz. 2000.
- Fostering Agricultural and Food System Transformation in Africa. 1996. By John M. Staatz and Moussa Ba