Robert D. Stevens
Ph.D., 1959. Cornell University
M.S.,1955. Cornell University
B.A., 1950. Princeton University
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Deceased, July 10, 2014
Notable Downloadable Publications and Presentations
- The Growing Importance of Elderly in Michigan Counties. 1981. by Lea A. Isgur and Robert D. Stevens. Department of Community Health Services. MSU Extension Bulletin e1584.
- Rural Development Programs for Adaption from Comilla, Bangladesh. 1972. Robert D. Stevens. Agricultural Economics Report No. 215, MSU.
- The International Dimensions of the Department of Agricultural Economics – History, Challenges and Guidelines for 1965-1970. 1966. Robert D. Stevens, Committee Chairperson
- Elasticity of Food Consumption Associated with Changes in Income in Developing Countries. 1965. Robert Dale Stevens. Development and Trade Analysis Division, Economic Research Service, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
- How the US Improved its Agriculture. 1964. By Christensen, R. P., Hendrix, W. E., and Stevens, Robert D. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. Economic Research Service
- Agricultural Economics Department Faculty International Activities: 1933 - 1965. by Robert D. Stevens