Thomas S. Lyons
Ph.D., University of Michigan
MS., Loyola University, Chicago
B.S., Butler University
Professor and Director, Product Center Food-Ag-Bio
Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Morrill Hall of Agriculture
East Lansing MI 48824
- View theses and dissertations written by Dr. Lyons’ advisees (student names will appear as Dr. Lyons advises students at MSU)
- Students advised at Other Universities
- Mario Davila, Technological University of Monterrey, Mexico
- Michael Fortunato, Pennsylvania State University
- Davide Governanti, University of Milano, Italy
- Nailya Kutzhanova, University of Louisville
- Marcus Lorenco, University of Louisville
- Glenn Sterner, Pennsylvania State University
- Alice Tzou, City University of New York Graduate Center
- Shu Yang, Baruch College, City University of New York
- Teaching experience at MSU: forthcoming
- Teaching experience at Baruch College, City University of New York, Zicklin School of Business,:
- MGT 9994, Social Venture Accelerator (Spring 2014; Spring 2015)
- MGT 88000, Theories of Social Entrepreneurship and Community Development (doctoral seminar). (Spring 2014)
- MGT 88000, The Role of Entrepreneurship in Community Development (doctoral seminar), (Spring 2012).
- MGT 4970, Creating Entrepreneurial Communities (Spring 2011).
- MGT 9970, Entrepreneurship and Community Development (Spring 2010).
- MGT 9969, Social Entrepreneurship Concepts and Cases (Fall 2009; Fall 2010; Fall 2012; Fall 2013; Fall 2014).
- MGT 4969, Social Entrepreneurship (Spring 2008; Spring 2009; Fall 2011).
- MGT 3960, Entrepreneurship Management, (Spring 2007; Fall 2007; Fall, 2008).
- MGT 9960, Entrepreneurship Strategies & Cases, (Fall 2006).