Titus O. Awokuse
Ph.D., Texas A&M University
M.S., Murray State University
B.S., Berea College
Professor and Chairperson
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
East Lansing MI 48824
Current Funded Research Projects
- Towards a Better Lima Bean, USDA, $1.8 million
Prior Funded Research Projects
- Impact of Food Aid on Developing Countries, UN-FAO.
- Agriculture’s Global Challenges: Food Security, Bioenergy, and Biodiversity – building educational and research partnerships with Brazil, USDA.
- For a listing of Professor Awokuse’s research projects at the University of Delaware, view his CV.
- Selected Past MSU Funded Research Projects With External Funding – SciVal MSU (forthcoming)