Garland P. Wood
Ph.D., 1958. University of Wisconsin-Madison
M.S., 1953. University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S., 1951. University of Wisconsin-Madison
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
Notable Publications and Presentations (downloadable)
- The Balcarce, Argentina Project: End of Project Report. 1972. by Garland P. Wood.
- Balcarce Argentina Project - Project Records - MSU Archive
- Public Institutions: Their Response Characteristics to Agricultural Development in the L.D.C.‘s. 1972. By Garland P. Wood. Agricultural Economics Report 237.
- Readings in Agricultural Administration. 1980. By Garland P. Wood and A. T. Mosher. Agricultural Development Council.
- End of Tour Report for the IAAS-MUCIA/Nepal Project. 1982. By Garland P. Wood, Rural Development Advisor, and Chief of Party.