Felix Kwame Yeboah
Ph.D., Michigan State University
M.S., Michigan State University
B.S., Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana
Assistant Professor, International Development
Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
Michigan State University
446 W. Circle Dr. Room 211A
East Lansing, MI 48824
Publications (View all Dr. Yeboah’s publications on Google Scholar sorted by year.)
- Yeboah F. K. and Jayne T. S. (2016) “Africa’s Evolving Employment Structure” International Development Working Paper, IDWP No. 148. East Lansing. Michigan State University. October 2016.
- Jayne, T. S., Chamberlin, J., Traub, L., Sitko, N., Muyanga, M., Yeboah, F. K., Anseeuw, W., Chapoto, A., Wineman, A., Nkonde, C., and Kachule, R. (2016). “Africa’s Changing Farmland Ownership: The Rise of the Emergent Investor Farmer”. Agricultural Economics, Vol. 47(s), supplement 197-214, DOI: 10.1111/agec.12308.
- Jayne, T. S., Holtzman, J. S., Yeboah, F. K., Anderson, J. R. and Oehmke, J. F., (2016). Agri-food Systems and Youth Livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa” IDWP No. 150. East Lansing, Michigan State University. October 2016.
- Allen, A., Howard, J., Jayne, T. S., Jemison, A., Kondo, M., Snyder, J., Tschirley, D., and Yeboah F. K. (2016) “Agri-food Youth Employment and Engagement Study” . Report submitted to The MasterCard Foundation, April 2016-06-13.
- Yeboah, F.K., Lupi, F., and Kaplowitz, M. D., (2015) “Agricultural Landowners’ Willingness to Participate in a Filter Strip Program for Watershed Protection,” Land Use Policy, 49, 75-85.
- Yeboah F. K., Kaplowitz M. D., Kerr, J., Lupi, F., and Thorp, L. G., (2015) “Sociocultural and Institutional Contexts of Social Cash Transfer Programs: Lessons from Stakeholders’ Attitudes and Experiences in Ghana,” Global Social Policy, 1-22, DOI: 10.1177/1468018115600039
- Lulama Traub, Felix K. Yeboah, Ferdinand Meyer, and Thomas S. Jayne. Megatrends and the Future of African Economies. Chapter 3 in the 2015 ReSAKSS Annual Trends and Outlook Report http://www.resakss.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/Ch3_ReSAKSS_AW_ATOR_2014.pdf
- Kaplowitz, M. D., Yeboah, F. K., Thorp, L. G., and Wilson, A., (2009) “Garnering Input for Recycling Communication Strategies at a Big Ten University”, Resource Conservation and Recycling 53, 612–623, 2009