- Links below are for all AFRE current projects/grants being implemented by any member of this faculty specialization group regardless of whether they have a domestic or international geographical focus.
- Agricultural Production, Land Use Changes and Climate Changes in Western Corn Belt
- An Integrated Extension and Education Program to Reduce Mastitis and Antimicrobial Use
- Collective Entrepreneurship for Small and Medium-Sized Farms
- Development of Profitable Michigan-Based Meat and Livestock Value Chains Supplying Local and Regional Markets
- Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy: Africa Great Lakes Region Coffee Support Program
- Global Center for Food Systems Innovation - AFRE Collaboration
- Minor Crop Pest Management Program - Interregional Research Project No. 4