Cambodia Impact Evaluation and Strengthening Local Capacity to Monitor and Evaluate Food Security Programs [2012 - 2017]
Michigan State University activities in Cambodia initiated in October 1, 2012. The MSU work will focus on working with local partners in the Design, Implementation, and analytical work related to the Impact Evaluation of Feed the Future Initiative in Cambodia (HARVEST Project) and train local professionals during the course of the implementation of the impact evaluations, and related case studies. This project will support compliance with the new USAID Evaluation policy and Feed the Future Evaluation requirements through data collection and analysis to assess in a rigorous fashion selected program indicators and validate FTF-C impact evaluation hypotheses, while creating local analytical capacity. The project will work with Local Institutions, primarily the Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) and the Cambodian Development Resource Institute (CDRI).
- Impact Evaluation
- HARVEST Aquaculture Program Evaluation. Robert Richardson, Murari Suvedi, Michael Kaplowitz, Samonn Mith, Sreng Bora. May 24, 2016.
- Capacity Building and Training
- Graduate Training (Masters and PhD)
- Program Evaluation Short Course for 2016
- Visit Cambodia Project Website