Feed The Future Innovation Lab For Food Security Policy: Nigeria
Principal Investigator: Saweda Liverpool-Tasie
- Steve Longabaugh
- Oyinkan Chukuka Tasie
- Thomas Reardon
- George Mavrotas, Chief of Party, IFPRI In-Country Director
Project end date: June 30, 2020
- Nigeria - Project Website
The FSP Nigeria Agricultural Policy project has three core objectives:
- To strengthen the national capacity for greater evidence based policy processes in agriculture by increasing the capacity of Nigerian analysts to undertake and make widely available relevant evidence‐based policy analysis.
- To promote and foster informed policy dialogue among all stakeholders in the agricultural sector through an inclusive, transparent, and sustainable process at the country level, building blocks for a well‐integrated and developed national policy system.
- To help federal and state governments improve their capacities to plan and implement effective policy analyses and programs, and demand and absorb policy research in their policy process.