- Make you enrollment planning appointment now for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018.
- There will be Express Advising ONLY from 9:00am-noon and 1:30pm-4:00pm from Wednesday, August 30 through Friday, September 8.
- Regular week Express Advising hours will resume 1:30pm - 3:30pm Wesnedays starting September 13.
- Majors: The Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics offers bachelor’s degrees in:
- Minors: The department also offer minors in the same areas as above. Learn More
Advising appointments are scheduled online (Chrome is preferred) and are generally 30 minutes.
- The Undergraduate Advising office is located in Justin S Morrill Hall of Agriculture, Room 1.
- Express Advising: Wednesday afternoons from 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm. Think of Express Advising as the ‘Emergency Room’ of advising. These first come, first serve appointments are to address an urgent topic that can be resolved in less than 15 minutes. Such topics include: schedule adjustments the first two weeks of classes; obtaining a list of suggested courses for no more than one semester. NOTE: If you are ever in a crisis situation and need to see someone right away, please come in!
- For overrides, please fill out this form to request an override. ABM, FIM and EEM courses only.
Change your Major
- Freshman (less than 28 credits) - To request a major change, visit that advising office in any Neighborhood Engagement Center in preson or complete this Online Form
- Sophomore (28 minimum credits), Junior or Senior - Major Change Form. If you have at least a 2.0 gpa and have the minimum number of credits, your major change should take effect within one business week. You should schedule a meeting with an ABM, EEM or FIM advisor for enrollment and graduation planning.
- Undergraduate scholarships are available to students actively pursuing a degree in ABM, FIM and EEM. Scholarship applications will be available spring for the following academic year. Learn More.
- Study Abroad:
MSU offers several study abroad opportunities. AFRE offers several Jake and Maxine Ferrsi Undergraduate Study Abroad scholarships which are available in the Fall (winterbreak and spring) and in the Spring (summer and fall). Learn More.
Menu - Undergraduate Study
- Agribusiness Management
- Environmental Economics & Management
- Food Industry Management
- MSU Admissions
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Office
- Degree Requirements
- Minor Requirements
- Career Exploration
- Study Abroad