- Need Money for Study Abroad? The Jake and Maxine Ferris Study Aboard Scholarship is available to ABM, FIM, and EEM students (majors only) traveling Winter Break 2017 or Spring semester 2018. Here is the application and the requirements.
- Make you enrollment planning appointment now for Spring 2018.
- Majors: The Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics offers bachelor’s degrees in:
- Minors: The department also offer minors in the same areas as above. Learn More
Advising appointments are scheduled online (Chrome is preferred) and are generally 30 minutes.
- The Undergraduate Advising office is located in Justin S Morrill Hall of Agriculture, Room 1.
- Express Advising the first week of classes (Wednesday, August 31 - Wednesday, September 6). 9:00 am - 11:30 am and 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm. Regular Express Advising hours will resume Wednesday, September 13 (1:30 pm - 3:30 pm).
- Express Advising: Wednesday afternoons from 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm. Think of Express Advising as the ‘Urgent care’ of advising. These first come, first serve appointments are to address one topic or question that can be resolved in less than 15 minutes. Such topics include: schedule adjustments the first two weeks of classes; obtaining a list of suggested courses for no more than one semester. NOTE: If you are ever in a crisis situation and need to see someone right away, please come in!
- For overrides, please fill out this form to request an override. ABM, FIM and EEM courses only.
Change your Major
- Freshman (less than 28 credits) - To request a major change, visit that advising office in any Neighborhood Engagement Center in person or complete this Online Form
- Sophomore (28 minimum credits), Junior or Senior - Major Change Form. If you have at least a 2.0 gpa and have the minimum number of credits, your major change should take effect within one business week. You should schedule a meeting with an ABM, EEM or FIM advisor for enrollment and graduation planning.
- Undergraduate scholarships are available to students actively pursuing a degree in ABM, FIM and EEM. Scholarship applications will be available spring for the following academic year. Learn More.
- Study Abroad:
MSU offers several study abroad opportunities. AFRE offers several Jake and Maxine Ferrsi Undergraduate Study Abroad scholarships which are available in the Fall (winterbreak and spring) and in the Spring (summer and fall). Learn More.
Menu - Undergraduate Study
- Agribusiness Management
- Environmental Economics & Management
- Food Industry Management
- MSU Admissions
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Office
- Minor Requirements
- Career Exploration
- Study Abroad