New Walk-in hours: Wednesday afternoons 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
- Majors: The Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics offers bachelor’s degrees in:
- Minors: The department also offer minors in the same areas as above. Learn More
Advising and Overrides
- Our advisors are Ruthi Bloomfield and Dale Elshoff .
- Advising appointments are scheduled online and are generally 30 minutes.
- The Undergraduate Advising office is located in Room 1, Justin S Morrill Hall of Agriculture.
- Walk-in advising: Wednesday afternoons from 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
- For overrides, please fill out this form to request an override. ABM, FIM and EEM courses only.
Change your Major
- Freshman or Sophomore - either http://www.uud.msu.edu/advising.html and click on Major Change Form
- Or go to any UUD advising office in the Neighborhood Engagement Center to request a major change.
- Junior (56 minimum credits) or Senior - Major Change Form
Undergraduate Scholarships and Study Abroad
- Undergraduate scholarships are available to ABM, FIM and EEM - These scholarship applications will be available in spring. Learn More.
- Study Abroad: MSU offers several study abroad opportunties.
- Our department also offers the Jake and Maxine Ferris Undergraduate Study Abroad scholarships which are available in the Fall (winterbreak and spring) and in the Spring (summer and fall). Learn More.
Menu - Undergraduate Study
- Agribusiness Management
- Environmental Economics & Management
- Food Industry Management
- MSU Admissions
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Office
- Degree Requirements
- Minor Requirements
- Career Exploration
- Study Abroad